Eligibility for Membership
The Society is open to anyone with an interest in children’s health and the environment.
Benefits of Membership
- A forum to discuss problems unique to the study and control of childhood diseases and disabilities linked to the environment with other leaders from diverse fields.
- Promote greater understanding of environmental determinants of children’s health.
- Participate in international retreats with researchers, public health professionals, clinicians and policymakers who are working to protect children from environmental hazards.
- Opportunities to serve on committees that will effectively translate research to promote evidence-based policy, standards and educational initiatives worldwide.
- On-line Membership Directory
Join ISCHE and take advantage of these member benefits!