Sign Up to Receive ISCHE Updates
- The political, media, and community response to our Fractured investigationby EHN Staff on April 13, 2021 at 11:26 am
One month after publication of EHN.org's groundbreaking "Fractured" investigation, lawmakers, civic groups and journalists are pulling our findings into news coverage, […]
- How to stop a pandemic before it starts, illustratedby Autumnspanne1 on April 13, 2021 at 11:25 am
U.S. policymakers have spent trillions of dollars to mitigate the effects of COVID-19. But the answer to preventing the next pandemic altogether lies elsewhere.
- How the American Jobs Plan could fight climate changeby Megan McLaughlin on April 13, 2021 at 11:24 am
The details in President Biden's proposed $2 trillion infrastructure plan have a lot to do with protecting the environment. There's a new clean electricity standard and […]
- Biden’s FDA takes new steps toward limiting toxic heavy metals in commercial baby foodsby Jim Germond on April 13, 2021 at 11:23 am
After pressure from parents and advocates, the agency is laying out a multiyear plan to address the issue.
- How a shocking environmental disaster was uncovered off the California coast after 70 yearsby Pete Myers on April 13, 2021 at 11:22 am
The lasting effects of DDT contamination are killing an alarming number of California sea lions. A 30-year study finds that 25% of adult sea lions have cancer.
- Three Pittsburgh artists' plans to get you to pay attention to pollution problemsby Autumnspanne1 on April 13, 2021 at 11:02 am
Artists often create work about nature as a way to draw attention to beauty in the natural world. But can their work also draw attention to pollution and the ways that […]
Sign-up to receive ISCHE's Quarterly Newsletter