Sign Up to Receive ISCHE Updates
- Climate change will bring heavier storms and our sewers aren’t readyby Peter Dykstra on July 24, 2021 at 12:47 am
When the rain falls, as it has so many days this month, aging sewers can fill and overflow, spilling pathogen-laden sewage into the same places where people fish, swim […]
- China's port city Qingdao suffers worst algae infestationby Peter Dykstra on July 23, 2021 at 9:47 pm
China's eastern port city Qingdao is experiencing the worst ever algae infestation in the region, with more than 1,700 square km of coastal area blanketed by harmful […]
- A toxic travelogueby Peter Dykstra on July 23, 2021 at 9:45 pm
Tis' the season for summer travel — let's take a look at four U.S. stops steeped in history and lingering pollution.Summitville goldThe first gold rush in Summitville, […]
- Deadly coral disease sweeping Caribbean linked to wastewater from shipsby Peter Dykstra on July 23, 2021 at 9:44 pm
Researchers find ‘significant relationship’ between stony coral tissue loss disease and nearby shipping
- Bay Area regulators just helped frontline communities breathe easierby Peter Dykstra on July 23, 2021 at 9:38 pm
Two massive Bay Area refineries have been required to achieve a 70 percent reduction in particulate matter emissions.
- Climate reporter burns out - by Emily Atkinby Peter Dykstra on July 23, 2021 at 9:10 pm
Why I'm changing HEATED's publishing schedule from daily to weekly.
Sign-up to receive ISCHE's Quarterly Newsletter