Sign Up to Receive ISCHE Updates
- How a gas company grossly underestimated one of the biggest pipeline spills in U.S. historyby Jim Germond on March 2, 2021 at 4:47 am
After the disaster in Huntersville, Colonial Pipeline now holds the record for largest gas spill in both North and South Carolina. Thanks to its polished P.R. team, you […]
- Will America finally lead on climate?by Jim Germond on March 2, 2021 at 4:40 am
John Kerry understands the urgency of the moment better than anyone — and now has more power than ever to act.
- Rooftop solar would boost electrical systems’ resilienceby Jim Germond on March 2, 2021 at 4:34 am
Federal funding could jumpstart rooftop solar, providing jobs, lower bills, and a boost to electric systems’ disaster resilience.
- Louisiana Tumor Registry hasn't missed cancers around Denka, LSU says, but can't speak to causesby Jim Germond on March 2, 2021 at 4:27 am
An LSU audit takes pains to say it draws no conclusions about whether the Denka plant, and the chloroprene it emits, are a cause of any of the cancers recorded in the […]
- Attorneys for Flint residents ask judge to stop bone lead testing in water crisis settlementby Jim Germond on March 2, 2021 at 3:28 am
Seven attorneys who represent Flint residents in water crisis lawsuits against the state of Michigan, city of Flint and others are asking a U.S. District Court judge to […]
- Lead pollution hung over Trail, B.C., for nearly a century. 30 years later, the city's still cleaning upby Jim Germond on March 2, 2021 at 3:20 am
For more than 30 years, a small city nestled in the mountains of British Columbia’s West Kootenay region has been working to clean up lead pollution that spewed from […]
Sign-up to receive ISCHE's Quarterly Newsletter